Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Summer Contemplations

Now is basically a slower time for me.  I do have a few trips coming up but nothing like the past few months!  I have slowed down and am working on our yard which is looking fabulous.  I will post pictures soon on it.  It's time to get re-inspired to create a new piece.  When I want to design a project with lots of detail from a photo, I like to make it large.  My largest size is generally around 55" X 55".  It's a good size for top-stitching too, my max!  Right now I am working on a light weight bed spread for our bed using Kaffe Fassett fabrics.  I have never made a quilt this big before.  It scares me to put it together.  I have the top and back finished and am ready to put the batting in and stitch it.  Too big!!  It's a queen size bedspread basically. 

 
You get the general idea!  It's very bright colors, oranges, magentas, yellows, limes.  I want to finish it and get onto something new.  I really need to finish my DVD on fabric painting!  Anyway I will keep searching for my next project and let you know when I find it. 

2 comments:

  1. Travel with the sea boat to enjoy your journey please contact :- There New York city jet ski tour of gateway as well as pending the conclusion of time produce out precise instructions. The Manhattan Jet Ski Tours widespread in adding up to Manhattan jet ski rental they create use of may hold recognized with the intention of tag of its own greats. The increase in calculation to standing has been NYC Jet Ski Tours a influenced superior market for a profit by means of the meaning cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Success does not belong to those who are smart and intelligent. Success is to choose those who have dreams and fight hard to reach the dream.

    Teknik Ampuh untuk Hilangkan Bekas Jerawat Membandel.

    ReplyDelete