Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2013

My New Pattern, Quail, Is Now Ready!

My piece, Quail, is now in pattern form for you to try!  Check it out on my website at www.lenorecrawford.com on the CD/Patterns Page. 

Quail Pattern, 2012

So hopefully the links will all work for purchasing the patterns.  If it doesn't please email me at lenorecrawford@charter.net so I can just send you a Paypal invoice for it.  I am also working on a new pattern, Rose, from the picture below I took a while ago in California. 


This will be a pretty pattern for you to try too!  I love roses!  So the other thing I want to tell you about today is that I have entered my big new piece, Enter My Sanctuary, to an art competition of which the prize is a trip to Paris.  Of course I had to enter and now you get to help me get to Paris.  Here is the link to vote for my piece!  I hope to get there again one day to take more pictures for inspiration for new work! 

No comments:

Post a Comment