Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

Calendar of My Work

I have a new product available now!  My work is featured on my own calendar for 2013.  It has my favorite pieces I have created over the past few years including Port of Cassis, winner of 2011 Best Wall Quilt, AQS, Paducah, which now resides in the National Quilt Museum there.  Also there is Pont en Royan II, Colors of Winter, Cote d'Azur and many more.  It is available on my Tools page of this blog!  Only $10.00 plus shipping of $1.50. 

Cote d'Azur, 2001
Colors of Winter, 2010
 

Afternoon Delight, 2010
Just a few of the pieces in my calendar.  They came out very nice and make great gifts especially for yourself. 

2 comments:

  1. Such a great idea! Your pieces are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, I realy love your art

    ReplyDelete