Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Changing Fabric in a Pattern Completely Changes the Look

My Cone Flower Pattern has been very fun for me over the past couple of years.  I have been inspired by the variety of fabrics out there which when used give such completely different looks to the same pattern.  Here are some examples.












How fun is that!  I loved the blue one probably the best.  So I am currently working on a blue one with a very beautiful very dark background fabric.  Still stitching it!  You can see this pattern on my website at this link.  Try your own combination and send me a picture.  I will post it on my blog.  You can win a CD-ROM of your choice of any one of my four techniques!  Thanks for reading.  Lenore

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I'm not able to access that link to the pattern. Could you please tell me where to look?
    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wendy, I would also like to find the pattern. If you know please share...........

      Delete